Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade klarna issues s21 ... again!!

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 04:08 PM)
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
Last year had awful problems with klarna and upgrading on the Samsung web page having been with them a few years with money taken out then refused etc! Took long time to sort out and should have learnt my lesson but.... Same thing has happened again. Page froze tried again money taken then refused!! Can't believe this hasn't been sorted out. Can't get to speak to anyone to sort it !!!

78 REPLIES 78
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

I had a slightly different issue: complete Klarna verification, should have been redirected to payment but reverted to check out which then froze. Called Samsung, told to contact Klarna who said it was a technical issue due to high volume on Samsung website and suggested I should try again tomorrow

Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
I'm worried as last upgrade there were lots of technical issues. I was accepted the first time and payment was taken then it froze. they told me to try again which I did twice and then took two further deposits. it was awfully trying to sort it all out and get my money back! even then it didn't go straight through klarna and Samsung we blaming each other. didn't get any compensation either.....
0 Likes
Jordan1993
Journeyman
Options

Having the same issues here, have tried multiple times with no luck. Mine gets me to the Klarna verification page - confirms all details then freeze's. Spoken with Samsung and Klarna neither of who could help. Samsung have now raised a ticket with their support team and have asked me to try again later on today.

simonrogers
Apprentice
Options
having the same issue!! its ridiculous.
0 Likes
AlexNguyen
Journeyman
Options

Called Samsung again yesterday, was advised to email support@samsunguk.zendesk.com with screen shots. Received an automated message that they will respond within 5 days. 😡

0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options

Has anyone else had problems trying to upgrade to the S21 using Klarna?

I have been trying since the invitation email on Friday to book my pre order but continually get knocked back at the payment option! Klarna recognised my account for this device, S20, but when offered to hit payment the answer comes back that I have been unsuccessful?

Have contacted Klarna, on Friday, who have not got back to me yet and then Samsung today, who suggested various ways to succeed, clear cache etc, but I still can't get to the payment page?

This happened last year and I ended up getting a new phone but they had not took my existing phone off me and I was paying fir 2 phones for 2 mth's before I realised? Samsung didn't help about that! 

Please let me know if you have a solution or have seen one on how to proceed 

Cheers 

Jim

theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

Hi,

Same issue for me, got rejected automatically last year and then manually approved.  GUESS WHAT?? Exactly the same, I've been automatically rejected.

@Sam_UK  Are you doing the same thing as last year, collecting affected users and passing onto Klarna?  Never had such issues with Close Brothers Finance, I really hope Samsung choose a different partner next time as this is ridiculous 

Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
apparently it's because 12 payments haven't fine through so I understand but Samsung have emailed me several times saying I can now upgrade which is really annoying putting it mildly. I've also heard from others they have been able to upgrade even though they haven't made 12 payments. nobody at Samsung or klarna could care less!! I don't understand it...😡
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
Yes, I had issues later year with Klarna and again this year.

Last year Klarna had to do a manual check which came back as I should have been accepted