Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 01:58 PM)
Rob1257
Pioneer
Options
My s21 5g did not receive any updates during June phone is still on may security update What's happening Samsung 
19 REPLIES 19
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That is the the last update, AUE1, for the U.K. carrier branded devices for the Three network that was released in early May.

Since then, Three has not certified any further updates for Samsung to release... unlike EE, Vodafone and O2 carrier models

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
caspary
Explorer
Options

if you're in the UK with Three, call Samsung as per below:

Screenshot_20210703-091532_Three.jpg

0 Likes
Rob1257
Pioneer
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You Just don't get it do you? You are happy to be fobbed off by some telephone clerk but not listen to people on here with way more experience. For the last time it is 3 that push out the update as they mess with the firmware. How come all other carriers have rolled out updates? I suggest reading the third paragraph here http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?New,Kb=Mobile,Ts=Mobile,T=Device,varset_pid=...)
Software updates need to be approved by mobile networks before your phone will allow you to update your software. If you're using a phone that you didn't get from us, an update may not be available at the same time as it would be for a phone that came from Three.
They are playing you for a sucker and you fell for it.
caspary
Explorer
Options
This is the LAST time I opt for carrier branded phone. I made a huge mistake as I was not aware of how poor H3G or Three network is at updating and customer service. Lesson learned. I'll warn everyone I know to stay away from these Three phones.
0 Likes
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
Have just spoken to 3 who ensure me that we will have the update soon !!!
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Wakey! Wakey!

AUF6 firmware for the carrier branded S21 devices on the the THREE U.K. network has finally just been released for CSC code H3G.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, connect your device to Samsung's PC suite, Smart Switch.

(Stand by for 100's of over eager posts about this! 😉 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Rob1257
Pioneer
Options
Still a month behind but at least it's something
0 Likes
caspary
Explorer
Options
It's now available for Three at least via Smart Switch
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe switch to a different carrier, personally my phone is on ee and they are great with updates. It all depends on the carrier you use as some can be trusted more in terms of updates than other carriers can.