Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 14-01-2023 12:34 PM)
pauljquinn162
Student
Options
The latest update to my Samsung S21 Ultra on 1st December 2022 has effected my Bluetooth connectivity, especially in my car and Galaxy Wearables. Is anyone else experiencing the same, any fixes ? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not experienced any Bluetooth issues since updating @pauljquinn162 

Perhaps clear the cache of your Bluetooth App via Settings > Apps > Bluetooth  > Storage > Clear Cache and if absolutely necessary Clear Data.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@pauljquinn162: To troubleshoot the issue, please start by pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and toggle this off if applicable, followed by More connection settings > nearby device scanning > On. You should also make sure that your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.

If the problem persists, please can you clarify what issues you're having with your Bluetooth e.g. unable to connect, intermittent connectivity etc.

0 Likes
pauljquinn162
Student
Options
Another update last night, so hopefully that might have fixed the issue. Galaxy watch is connecting now OK, just need to try my car tomorrow.
Tallpaul
Apprentice
Options
Thank you but have already tried what you are suggesting I honestly believe there was a problem with the update also a mate at work done the update and is experiencing the same issues and he has the same phone as me
All the best TallPaul
0 Likes