Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 09:19 AM)
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Just done a new update. Fb still crashing when trying to open links/stories, but green line now gone on WhatsApp videos
16 REPLIES 16
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As I mentioned FB and Android 12 is not a good match. You will need to wait for FB to be updated.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nor me but I don't do social media where major problems exist.
0 Likes
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Hi there. Just gone to try this and now realise that Samsung have pulled another fast one. Over 1K for a new 21 ultra and doesn't come with headphones. My initial thought was yeah, I've got 2 or 3 sets of headphones that are still like new, so dig them out to try this, but no. The headphones need to be a USB c type connection!!!! So I now have to buy either new headphones or a converter for something I barely use to try and fix a problem that's been created by Samsung. Not happy at all ☹️
0 Likes
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Would plugging in the charging cable work?
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Charger cable does work, but not on its own. Needs to be connected to a Samsung tablet or a pc/laptop
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Had high hopes for this. Connected it all up, wiped cache and did a reboot..... Nope. Still can't open links in fb or Instagram. I read that you could also fix apps from the same menu so tried that. Nope. Uninstalled and reinstalled fb. Still not working. It's soooo frustrating. So, back to try and get Samsung's official help. Last time they told me to restart my phone..... really??? That's all the advice you got..... 🙈
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I think its a Facebook/insta issue not samsung or the phone. My Facebook has been playing up the last couple of days