I'm so frustrated right now, all reviews emphasized on camera and battery, no one ever mention instability of network.
I just got S21 U. and can't make calls or receive calls, tried updating, it shows no network update.
Is it possible for Samsung producers to resolve this issue?
Some more details would help -
1. Do you see bars in the network icon?
2. Have you tried this sim in another phone?
3. Have you ran diagnostics to check the SIM card and mobile network status?
4. What message do you see when you try to make a call?
5. Have you checked if there are no network issues with your operator?
6. If you are indoors, have you tried to make calls from another location?