Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable Internet connection

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 01:48 AM)
b15H
Apprentice
Options
After an update for jan 2022 (G998BXXU4BULF) my internet connection got annoyingly unstable.
It suddenly gets disconnected for no reason.
Any1 anyway to resolve this issue if any1 has been xperiencing same issue....??
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this happening everywhere or in a particular place @b15H  ?

What's your signal bars like now you've updated ?

Look at > https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/poor-phone-signal-on-ee-in-the-uk-try-this. 

You could try resetting your network connection in Settings, General Management,  Reset, Reset Network Settings. 

Sometimes this helps too > Clear your System File Cache via the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
b15H
Apprentice
Options
Everywhere
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks so that rules out mast issues.

Please do follow the advice given. 

Also as a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone just to help rule out your network account and a faulty sim card @b15H 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Axley
First Poster
Options

Hello I had the same problem after this update too, i switched flight mode on for 1 min and then turned it off and ive remained connected for now, its not as fast as it was before this update at connecting but its at least connecting again, hopefully samsung will sort this issue as it seems alot are having this issue - ive been a huge samsung fan but i am contemplating apple for the first time. just from the lack of response from samsung on this matter.

0 Likes