Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock then widgets screen

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 08:42 PM)
jt82
Apprentice
Options
Hi, can anyone advise, I installed the Android 13 update, ever since when I unlock via pin/fingerprint, the widget screen appears on top of everything, I can see things under it as its transparent but I have to make the widget screen disappear, this is the same whether I have widgets selected or not.

Does anyone have any ideas how to stop this?
4 REPLIES 4
Jojo71
Student
Options
I'm getting the same thing happening since I upgraded. Sometimes I'm getting the widgets on top of a completely black screen?

I would love to know how to stop this too.
0 Likes
jt82
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for confirming I'm not alone with this problem & not going crazy. I will await the next update from Samsung as that I would hope fixes it.
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hi @jt82, if possible, could you please capture a screenshot of this, so I can see the issue? I personally haven't come across this issue before, so would be helpful to be able to visualise it. In the meantime, have a go at clearing the cache of One UI Home by heading to Settings > Apps > Select the three lines next to 'Your apps' > Show system apps > One UI Home > Storage > Clear cache.

0 Likes
jt82
Apprentice
Options
as attached, goes directly to this after passphrase/pin/fingerprint & with any launcher underneath so oneui5 or nova, its always the same.Screenshot_20221201_112827_Nova7_1000002585_1669894108.jpg
0 Likes