Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unfair upgrades from S20 to S21

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 08:47 PM)
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Can someone explain to me how it is fair that my friend and I purchased the S20 in march 2020 however now he is able to upgrade today Jan 14 2021 whileI am being told that I can't upgrade till 14/03/2021 thus meaning that I am going to upgrade late to a 2 month old phone and also going to miss out on the free earbud pro and tag promotion worth £250.

This is a joke.

51 REPLIES 51
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
how did you manage to pay off the rest of your balance? can't see any way to do that?
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
you have to contact klarna i used their webcbat and spoke to multiple reps they all said it needs to be a bank transfer to the details they will provide you you can ask them how much is remaining etc
Hunterdog
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to upgrade mate, currently having the same problem??

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
no sadly not they keep telling me i have to wait to march or feb I've called multiple times so instead i am just paying my phone upfront and trading in the same phone for 540 lol
0 Likes
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

Where do I find samsungs phone number

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

0330 726 7467 is the one ive beeb using I think option 2 then option 3 to connect me to a real person (be aware more often than not the people on the phone are rude and sometimes hang up the call a second after picking it up)

0 Likes
LauraCow
Explorer
Options
I've been told by Samsung its a Klarna problem? No clue. Still perusing at the moment. Getting so wound up by it.

Me and my brother have both been on the upgrade programme for 4 years now each year upgraded on the preorder. He's been able to upgrade. I can't.
0 Likes
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

Hopefully they get it sorted asap

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options

Where and how are you getting the £540? via trade in with a new phone or cash from Samsung recycle?

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
so when you do to preorder the phone there's a trade in option that says get up to £550 off i clicked on that then chose Samsung and then at the time the S20+ was £540 trade in now i believe it is £400 or so but yh then i put in the IMEI and it accepted it so i placed the order, in my order confirmation it also says -£540 trade in
0 Likes