Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unboxing Event - buds2 or watch4 anyone?

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 07:42 PM)
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
What does everyone think of the latest products launched?

I've just pre-ordered a watch 4 classic in silver with brown leather band to replace my aging Huawei watch2....

My current buds+ are still absolutely fine though so not tempted by the buds2.

Anyone else?

9 REPLIES 9
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm kinda Interested in the watch 4 as well 🤔 ( To check my snoring 😴) 🤪

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Having the buds Pro, lives and +, decided to skip the buds 2. I did pre order the watch 4. Hope I made the right choice as I could have traded my active 2 4g for the classic. I prefer stainless steel but use to the design of the active 2.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Zzzzzzz1628711311592.gif
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I preordered the Watch 4 Classic 42 mm.  I should have it on or around 26 August.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Pre ordered S pen pro , might order watch 4 classic lte in New year , will wait to see how watch 3 performs with updates , looks like it'll be fine
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
im going to be ordering the watch 4 have to say i was loving some of the new hardware on it plus it will be good to see wear OS on this watch too as i do like googles fit health app so i an praying that it will work with that too
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly innovative products but decided not so long ago that I would prefer the  S21 Ultra, so will not be buying an other smart phone for a  little while.  Whilst not sure I need a smart watch at the moment there are many appealing features with tracking sleep and Blood oxygen levels plus the Body composition Tools. Google play accessible on the phone itself. Personally do not have a problem with snoring but sure that will be beneficial  for some.  😊

Whilst we have heard quite a bit about the new watches  may wish to have a look at this review. https://www.theverge.com/22618532/galaxy-watch-4-classic-smartwatch-fitness-tracker-price-specs-feat... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Buds 2 are cheaper buds Pro I have the pro so not interested. Definitely fancy the watch 4 it's good they kept the tizen feel but have more compatibility with everything, folds looks amazing but still have a crease and terrible battery mah so will be sticking to the s series for now, I now excited for January 😃
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I'm still rocking my Buds+. The Samsung Buds Live and Pro were a big no no for me! The Buds 2 are tempting but all they really bring to the table is noise cancelling and I can live without that (for now). I may get a pair in the future when the price drops though.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes