Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to update software since One UI opt out

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 01:56 PM)
pipin86
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys. 

I have withdrawn from the One UI beta programme and it says to download the official update however there is no update pending anyone have any ideas? When I connect to the Smart Switch app on a laptop it asks me to downgrade. Anyway to fix this without downgrading and loosing content?.

Cheers 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, samsung offer a rollback service through samsung smartswitch. You will need a computer with smartswitch installed. It will remove all the beta software leaving your data intact.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The download referred to, if you opt out of the beta needs to be done via the phone, not Smart Switch.
0 Likes
pipin86
Apprentice
Options
Sadly there is no option on the phone to complete the download. This is the predicament I am in
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Smartswitch on the computer i said mate. I know that because i do it myself 🙄
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
On the computer mate, not the phone
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are able to post in the Beta forum, that would be your best bet. I'm not sure why you have this issue. It is possible to flash your device with the latest firmware yourself but that would potentially give you a warranty issue.
0 Likes
pipin86
Apprentice
Options
All sorted. Thanks for your help buddy 👍
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you are happy with the solution i gave you, could you please press on the 'accept this solution' button on this post. Thanks, and have a good Christmas. 👍
0 Likes
pipin86
Apprentice
Options
All done. And you too mate 👍