Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items to Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 09:05 PM)
GrGaja08
Student
Options

With the new updates I am unable to move items from my gallery to ##SecureFolder in my Galaxy S21 5G. It happened after the latest update. Earlier update stopped#WhatsApp being unable to download contents from Dual App, #Samsung pointed the finger at third party, now with Secure Folder. I am not too sure who to turn to now, I hope Samsung doesn't keep on saying us to use the phone without applications after spending some dollars on their phone, or ask us to reset the phone for something that happens to multiple user

102 REPLIES 102
Monsieur
First Poster
Options

Thank you. This worked. But I don't it is the way it should be 

0 Likes
wilson-gbedema
Apprentice
Options

I am also facing the same issue with my Galaxy A52. I cannot move WhatsApp images to Secure folder. Screenshot images however are able to move.

0 Likes
account user
Student
Options

Whatsapp may have changed a few things not sure so you just have to take a screenshot of anything you get from Whatsapp and then you can move the screenshot to the secured folder.

0 Likes
Mrudul Vyas
First Poster
Options

I am facing same error in samsung s10 plus.

0 Likes
Members_64aZse1
First Poster
Options

Me too. So annoying!

Are Samsung doing anything?

Dmr040
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue. They were all whatsapp photos that I was trying to move.  Moved them from the whatsapp photos album to the camera album and then was able to move them to the secure folder with no issues.  Kind of a pain, but pretty easy workaround.   

ratter76
First Poster
Options

It seams its the pics that have been sent to me on whats app wont move.. pics ive had from else where move ok. So some reason whatsapp is blocking them to be moved as they have been sent in whats app. Absolutely stupif

Members_t2PpDbw
First Poster
Options

First time using the secure folder. Very frustrating but after reading the comments moving images from WhatsApp folder to camera resolved my issue. Hopefully Samsung or WhatsApp fix the issue. 

0 Likes
Joky
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20220610-190319_Gallery.jpg

 I don't even have the option to move the pictures into my secured folder, my device is Galaxy Note 10+ and my device is updated

0 Likes
Nathi
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Those trouble shooting steps do not work. #Note20Ultra

0 Likes