Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items to Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 09:05 PM)
GrGaja08
Student
Options

With the new updates I am unable to move items from my gallery to ##SecureFolder in my Galaxy S21 5G. It happened after the latest update. Earlier update stopped#WhatsApp being unable to download contents from Dual App, #Samsung pointed the finger at third party, now with Secure Folder. I am not too sure who to turn to now, I hope Samsung doesn't keep on saying us to use the phone without applications after spending some dollars on their phone, or ask us to reset the phone for something that happens to multiple user

102 REPLIES 102
AndrewL
Options

@GrGaja08: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Please can you confirm if you have attempted to move items from your Gallery to the Secure Folder via the following steps?

1) Via the Secure Folder: Open the Secure Folder > Add Files (or tap the 3 dots > Add Files) > Images > Select the items you want to add > Done > Choose whether you want to Move or Copy the items.

2) Via the Gallery app: Open the Gallery app > Select the items you want to move > Tap the 3 dots in the bottom right > Move To Secure Folder.

If you are attempting to move multiple images/videos then, to troubleshoot the issue, please attempt the steps above, but select an individual file to see if this helps. If the problem persists, please send us an Error Report by following the steps below. 

Head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

GrGaja08
Student
Options

Hi, 

I have attempted both the steps, the error is same

"Couldn't move all items. 0/1 items moved"

It started after the latest update from Samsung. 

mattbutlertyler
First Poster
Options
I am having the same issue
Aj66bilel
Student
Options

Since your last update I am unable to more pictures from my gallery into my secure folder.

kryptovik
Apprentice
Options

Same here, same error , using samsung fold 3 on latest OS version 

Subham
First Poster
Options

Also having the same issue with samsung galaxy f23

Igliqershori
Student
Options

couldn't move all items secure folder

reboot689
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20220430170810.jpg

 there IS NO add files option in the gallery of Secure Folder. Why have you broken secure folder? This removal makes it obvious that something more nefarious is going on from my perspective. 

Peter Nabil
First Poster
Options

I tried all the steps but in vain

Same Error 

Couldn't move items