Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items to Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 10:42 PM)
GrGaja08
Student
Options

With the new updates I am unable to move items from my gallery to ##SecureFolder in my Galaxy S21 5G. It happened after the latest update. Earlier update stopped#WhatsApp being unable to download contents from Dual App, #Samsung pointed the finger at third party, now with Secure Folder. I am not too sure who to turn to now, I hope Samsung doesn't keep on saying us to use the phone without applications after spending some dollars on their phone, or ask us to reset the phone for something that happens to multiple user

102 REPLIES 102
mz_skinnytee
First Poster
Options
I am facing same issue on my A52s
0 Likes
channyboo
First Poster
Options
I can not move my pictures to my secure folder can i have some advice?
0 Likes
VI6
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20221006-052922_Secure Folder.jpg

Is still not working. Tried all the option still same issue on my A71

0 Likes
Cynthia_
First Poster
Options

It seems I am able to move pictures, but I cannot move videos.  It says "Couldn't move all items. 0/1 items moved." Please help, I've tried to restart my phone and it doesn't work, and I tried those steps that you said as well. It didn't work.

0 Likes
Members_bjjiFQd
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Maker ★

OPTIONS

@Members_91hIpgT Hello, the system prevents moving files from the Whatsapp media directory to the Secure Folder. To do this, you can create another album, outside the Internal Memory / Android directory and then you can share with the Secure Folder. Greetings.

JBry
First Poster
Options
I've got an S21 ultra and can't move or copy images or videos into the secure folder, will there be an update to resolve this?
0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options

Exactly the same with me ever since updating to version 14. The samsung on line guy had no idea what the issue was  again problems with samsung

0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options

Same here

0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options

This is happening on the s22 ultra

Just unbelievable samsung has allo3dcthis to happen do they not check their up grades

0 Likes
yusufkhn
First Poster
Options

same here

0 Likes