Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items to Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 29-07-2022 03:53 AM)
GrGaja08
Student
Options

With the new updates I am unable to move items from my gallery to ##SecureFolder in my Galaxy S21 5G. It happened after the latest update. Earlier update stopped#WhatsApp being unable to download contents from Dual App, #Samsung pointed the finger at third party, now with Secure Folder. I am not too sure who to turn to now, I hope Samsung doesn't keep on saying us to use the phone without applications after spending some dollars on their phone, or ask us to reset the phone for something that happens to multiple user

102 REPLIES 102
BSAL1
Student
Options

I have just faced this problem and I have just found an indirect way to do it.

I created a folder and moved all items to this folder then I moved the whole folder to secure folder 

dlow86
First Poster
Options

This worked for me as well. Thanks for the tip!

Members_rxzcAVO
First Poster
Options

Same error on A71

0 Likes
gabrielfreire08
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, is there a fix?

0 Likes
Members_Z8UNjmA
First Poster
Options

Still no reply from Samsung??

0 Likes
Alexavvm
First Poster
Options

You are the best this absolutely works ! Thank you so very much 🥰

serius_
First Poster
Options

Having this issue as well on a brand new a52s.

Extremely disapointed with this samsung phone, I think I'm going to send it back. Gross bugs and overall lack of customisation and user freedom.

0 Likes
Edy6
First Poster
Options

Create a new folder in the gallery, then pass all the pictures you want to secure there, and then from that new album, pass them to the secure folder. Make sure you send to sf one by one. It will work!

0 Likes
archital81
Student
Options

Actually there is outside in the main "secure folder".. But dont bother it won't work..

0 Likes
oondoey
First Poster
Options

In my case, this happened when i try to moving files i've downloaded from whatsapp. The solution is so simple. Open your galery, make new album, move your files that you want to secure into that album, and then once again move those files to your secure folder. Voila, it works for me 🙂

0 Likes