Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items to Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 05:02 PM)
GrGaja08
Student
Options

With the new updates I am unable to move items from my gallery to ##SecureFolder in my Galaxy S21 5G. It happened after the latest update. Earlier update stopped#WhatsApp being unable to download contents from Dual App, #Samsung pointed the finger at third party, now with Secure Folder. I am not too sure who to turn to now, I hope Samsung doesn't keep on saying us to use the phone without applications after spending some dollars on their phone, or ask us to reset the phone for something that happens to multiple user

102 REPLIES 102
NKM
First Poster
Options

That's my issue.... there's no secure folder to select. 

0 Likes
Kutbay
Student
Options

Same here, my phone is Galaxy s10 plus. 

I am not able to move items to the secure folder 

RaikaBlitz
First Poster
Options

I'm not sure if you were moving photo(s) in your gallery which was stored in a different album/location. I encountered the issue while trying to move pictures downloaded from my WhatsApp. A work around I did was to move the said pictures from the WhatsApp image folder (or wherever they're stored) to the "Camera" folder. Then, I was able to move the said photos to the Secured Folder. Hope this helps!

Kutbay
Student
Options

It worked when I've moved it to the camera folder first. 

Thanks a lot dear 

San0707
First Poster
Options

If we move the picture to camera folder,it works fine.

0 Likes
B29
First Poster
Options

same problem persist when any item wants to move to secure folder from gallery.

0 Likes
Greg1301
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Had the same issue looked everywhere for answers but non worked for me. I found a way either edit the photo or take a screen shot and send it to the secure folder this should work 👍

0 Likes
Vinita Gupta
Student
Options

Same here. Tried both steps but still unable to move pics to secure folder. Pl help.

Vinita Gupta
Student
Options

Wow... it worked for me. I was trying to move whatsapp pics only. Thank you so much.

Rey_piloto
First Poster
Options

Same issue here.

0 Likes