Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to hear calls receiving and outgoing calls

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 04:27 PM)
Members_4AKpje6
First Poster
Options

Unable to hear calls incoming nor outgoing. Just blank no noise or anything. The other person unable to hear me. Tried with other apps it same thing. After the new update. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You mentioned an app
What app are you using?
0 Likes
clazs
First Poster
Options
I cant get calls or make calls
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@clazs: Do you have an active network SIM installed in your Galaxy S21, and is the issue affecting all contacts? Are you still able to send and receive text messages? What happens when you attempt to make a call e.g. do you get any errors or notifications? 

In the meantime, please try heading to Settings > Connections > Flight mode, and toggle this off if it is enabled. Furthermore, open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary services > Call barring, and toggle off 'All incoming calls' and 'All outgoing calls' if they're active. 

0 Likes
Ade10
First Poster
Options
I have same issue, caller can't hear me and I can't hear them. All I can do is hang up. Restarting the phone helps, but issue returns within the day. I've reported it and also now restart the phone every day in the morning to try and help. Unable to schedule restarts since feature has been removed. WhatsApp calling has worked in place of normal phone use before
0 Likes
nrg84
Pioneer
Options

There are a lot of users with the same problem, a phone that doesn't call, my S21 started more than one year ago and no solution by Samsung was provided. With my previous S9 I never experienced this problem. The same problem is often found in S22 too, I suggest you to think twice, before buying a Samsung phone.

0 Likes