Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Halifax card to Samsung Pay Plus

(Topic created on: 17-05-2021 11:36 PM)
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Hi All,

I am unable to add my Halifax card to Samsung Pay via Curve app since Halifax is not directly supported with Samsung Pay. I get error when I click on verify card and it just says "Something has gone Wrong. Please try again later" I even tried to register on Curve app but it just says to complete the application process on Samsung Pay which again redirects to the same error. I am using S21 Ultra. 

20 REPLIES 20
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
I want to use it but it doesn't allow me to use it independently 😔

Screenshot_20210517-203138_Curve.jpg

0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Yes Google Pay is good but Samsung Pay has it's perks especially in Samsung phones its easier to use
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Easier to use? I just unlock with my fingerprint and tap. Doesn't get any easier than that.

I don't see the point in getting a third party payment card in order to pay by a card or cards I already have. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if your credit or debit card company refuse any future fraud claims, claiming that the Curve > Credit/Debit transaction was legitimate and any fraud claim needs to be brought against curve.

Anyway, good luck with it all. 👍

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Agreed but you have some rewards such as Samsung Pay is running rewards where you get entry coupons for lucky draw etc
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Oh dear, sorry to see you have this issue 🙁 Wish you the best of luck getting this resolved.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My s10 plus is linked to Halifax. But after adding the card to the phone I had to call Halifax to get the card authorised... it works .. and sometimes better than carrying my card or cash.
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
You can't add the directly to Samsung pay you need to register them on curve then add your curve card onto Samsung pay
0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
I want to try this but it doesn't allow me since i have already tried registering the card on Samsung Pay Plus. It now says complete your application there and then only it will open the Curve app. This is the screen shot of the error

Screenshot_20210517-203138_Curve.jpg

0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Try contacting the support team would be the best option
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I have been using my Halifax Clarity card on Samsung Pay using the Samsung Pay+ via Curve card since last year. No issues. I even reguraly use the same card on my Galaxy Watch3.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)