Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Halifax card to Samsung Pay Plus

(Topic created on: 17-05-2021 07:30 PM)
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Hi All,

I am unable to add my Halifax card to Samsung Pay via Curve app since Halifax is not directly supported with Samsung Pay. I get error when I click on verify card and it just says "Something has gone Wrong. Please try again later" I even tried to register on Curve app but it just says to complete the application process on Samsung Pay which again redirects to the same error. I am using S21 Ultra. 

20 REPLIES 20
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Didn't you answer your own question 🤔 by saying its not supported?

I hope someone here can help you with a work around.

Edit: Is the Card valid as in not expired?
0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
So Halifax is not supported by Samsung Pay and in order to add unsupported cards they are providing Samsung Pay PLUS which is through Patnership with Curve where you can add these unsupported cards. This functionality is however not working
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I think I had my Halifax credit card registered on curve before, you just need to verify the code that's sent to the card. I connected my barclaycard too which also isn't supported by Samsung Pay. I had the issue that I already had a Curve card before I tried to connect with Samsung Pay, hence I never used it. Now you mentioned it and I recently checked, I can connect it to my Samsung Pay, so thanks for that.
0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Yes but it seems that the api is not responding and just errors out. I can't even do the whole process again as it is always stuck at the se place without any do over.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Are you using the curve app?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
One member called Mshsm here seems to have managed to do it, maybe try get in touch with them and see if they can help you.
Search for mshsm in the main forum.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would recon a phone restart or a wipe cache might help you.
0 Likes
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Let me try a wipe cache since phone has been restarted couple of times and this issues has been more than 3 4 months
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Just use Google Pay, much better than Samsung Pay!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes