Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK updates

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 02:18 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung... Please release updates promptly. It's the middle of June and still we are awaiting the June update. It's getting later and later. This is a flagship device after all. 
16 REPLIES 16
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I've been noticing the same with Samsung. Anyway I'm not far from you I'm in Macclesfield haha
0 Likes
Lukeb1
Pioneer
Options
What are you expecting from this update? My guess is that it won't be worth the stress your feeling.

Put pressure on Samsung for the bigger Android version updates and the big oneUI updates. The small incremental ones never really include anything noteworthy, just security updates
0 Likes
Peterdm
Pathfinder
Options
To write, it's about time that they get there things together, as it will frustrat people and they will start eventually start going else we're.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Who's stressed? I simply would like the updates provided on a timely basis? It would appear your principle isn't working so I will stick to small updates regularly.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi buddy. Yes only a stone's throw away. 😁
Lukeb1
Pioneer
Options
Well i didn't mean it offensively, but if you've mentioned it your obviously feeling aggrieved by it. So I'm sorry for the offense caused

I actually agree with you about the updates not being quick enough, I was just stating that these small updates aren't the ones we should be complaining about and we should be complaining when android 12 is available and it takes an age to reach us. Because that will be bring the new features we all want as technically we are on the latest version at the moment and we won't see anything new until android 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Fair enough. Sorry to be a little sensitive. Too many forum members shoot down others opinions. Cheers
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please, instead of making new posts, read the forum, the reason for the delay has been answered a number of times, by me.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I've just looked at your profile and comments and I can't see one of your numerous posts. Please do enlighten me though. Regards
0 Likes