Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI crashes after Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 05:51 PM)
mocerad
Explorer
Options

I updated my GS21Ultra to Android12 and the phone keeps crashing within using watever app (Instagram, messages, camera, ...). And battery drains much faster than before with the same configurations... Does anyone have the same issue? 😒

10 REPLIES 10
Fizaan
Navigator
Options
Have you tried resetting the phone ?
0 Likes
mocerad
Explorer
Options

no - if I rest phone I have to setup everything from scratch, which is not normal with UI update... samsung should fix their update...

0 Likes
colesy0965
Student
Options
Mine does this also , only after update.
Members_5cQdllm
Student
Options

I cannot get on too multiple games including call of duty mobile crashes everytime I try too open it 

Rajubeta
Apprentice
Options
Most of the app are down take a lot of time to connect to a WiFi.my phone keeps disconnecting from the network
Rajubeta
Apprentice
Options
All this after tge update
colesy0965
Student
Options
Reset phone, updated all apps on google and galaxy store as per instructions on twitter and the paperweight is still restarting...problems arose after update....may contact watchdog.
Atoya
First Poster
Options

You all are really lucky. My phone gave up completely. I went to the Samsung dealership today and they told me that the motherboard had broken down after this update. I am really upset about all this. Something really needs to be done about this.

jferchoba
First Poster
Options

It's happening the same to me. After the Android 12 update my games are crashing a lot. 😞