Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui bug 21 ultra.

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 05:33 PM)
Members_wJDAowu
First Poster
Options

So here goes.

After October update for my 21ultra I seem to have an issue with apps exiting fullscreen kinda like the home button or back button is pressed but it does not display any touch activation onscreen, any video apps minimise to window and display the last opened app before my video app.

Full screen game apps attempt to minimise but stay open but not without a considerable stall in the game that's running in fullscreen, this happens every 5 minutes or so when in fullscreen and its ***** annoying having to maximise every few minutes.

I have looked on many links to no avail there isn't a lot on this issue, I have done a partition cache wipe but issue still persists.

Any suggestions anyone? Help would be apretiated before I loose all my marbles on this and have to resort to factory reset.

Thanks👍

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GMEDIA
Pioneer
Options
Factory resetting with new firmware will help.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_wJDAowu 

As you cleared the phones system cache files via the recovery menu I'd now suggest to put the phone into Safe Mode https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ which stops downloaded apps and themes etc from working just to see if there's a clash happening.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hopper
First Poster
Options

Have you got this fixed yet? I am having the exact same issue. I have noticed about every 5 minutes the screen will blink once. If it is in full-screen at the time, it minimizes to the tiny box. Ughh

0 Likes
Vinterson
First Poster
Options

I had this issue with brand new S21 Ultra, returned it because I thought this was HW issue. It was fully updated.

Youtube in fullscreen (without Premium) exited fullscreen.

MS Teams call minimized into small windows as if I switched to different app.

0 Likes
galaxy-s21-series
First Poster
Options

My Phone is experiencing similar issues with the III icon. After Factory resetting my phone when I switched carriers.  Anytime this III is pressed the open apps will minimize. This is when it gets tricky to explain.  Only the minimized apps will re open. you can not chose another app.  The screen dose not allow you to click on the background to choose a different app. Now when you press on the back ground screen, One of the minimized apps will always reopen. This is very annoying and removes functionality for my device. 

0 Likes