Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

typing issues

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 08:32 AM)
LMK
Pioneer
Options
Sounds weird, but I seem to make a lot of spelling mistakes with the s21 ultra. I wonder if the phone keypad isn't as good. Anyone else?
21 REPLIES 21
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
used SwiftKey for years, but wanted to give samsung a good go with all it can do... had a few miss types but then discovered "Key Cafe" app that can customise the keyboard. Tweaked size, and put favorite most used items where I need them, and all is good now👍 prefer it to SwiftKey.

Screenshot_20210318-223223_Samsung Members_12118.jpg

0 Likes
LMK
Pioneer
Options
no updates
0 Likes
LMK
Pioneer
Options
I tend to look at the keyboard when i type. I had an s9+ which seems same width.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Same height too? Muscle memory still applies even if u look.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
just installed that update now. So far it does seem to have improved accuracy as my errors are far less from my last few messages! 👍
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
I'm in the UK, it may pop up at different times dependent on your location?
0 Likes
Members_YD3zGnq
Student
Options

on the other hand, maybe it is, as others say, a rubbish phone.

0 Likes
Brian227
First Poster
Options

I switched as well but switched back because it was still messing up. 

0 Likes
JoshuaLD
First Poster
Options

This has really bothered me ever since I got the phone. It was the one thing that almost made me want to switch phones or regret getting this phone, as everything else was fantastic, but as you know typing is really important and it's frustrating to never have it output what you believe you're typing. I was reading this thread and decided to mess with it some. What I came across and seemed to help drastically for me was simply going into the options of the Samsung keyboard and changing the size and making the keyboard as large as possible. It should just be the three dots then keyboard size then drag it up almost like your cropping a picture. I hope this helps you too.

0 Likes
JoshuaLD
First Poster
Options

This has really bothered me ever since I got the phone. It was the one thing that almost made me want to switch phones or regret getting this phone, as everything else was fantastic, but as you know typing is really important and it's frustrating to never have it output what you believe you're typing. I was reading this thread and decided to mess with it some. What I came across and seemed to help drastically for me was simply going into the options of the Samsung keyboard and changing the size and making the keyboard as large as possible. It should just be the three dots then keyboard size then drag it up almost like your cropping a picture. I hope this helps you too.

0 Likes