Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Type-C to Jack Adapters not Supported in Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 05:48 AM)
Spone303
First Poster
Options

Samsung now playing the bs apple iphone bs. Why samsung doesnt allow Type-C to Jack Adapters  and no longer Supported in Samsung S21 Ultra. Is absolute horsehit. So only wireless headphone.  Really i always get galaxy so i dont have to participate in this bs. But evidently samsung had taken the same pissant attitude for making you purchase accessory after accessory. What the $1000 phone is not enough lets bleed the users for more. Totally disgusted with samsung galaxy. What is the f*ckin harm with using a type c jack adapter. You made the iphone transfer. How about this next tome i pay a 1k for a phone how about giving us  headphones 

7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
They do support USB-C headset jack adapters. Has to be one that has a dac built in.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have a pair of Bose earphone that works fine with s21U and now the s22U
I used the Samsung 3.55mm to USBC adapter, it only cost like £8 on Samsung site
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
We had same question a couple of days ago 😂
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Buy online for a few pounds s-l400-4_1000002003_1665100589.jpg
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Colourful way of trying to get your point across. But pointless getting all bent out of shape about it. Just ask here
Like the others, you can use an adaptor and my old HTC adaptor works perfectly
Like @Fiona26 says. I think it needs a DAC. Think Samsung do one on their website
https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/type-c-adapter-ee-uc10-ee-uc10juwegww/
Currently £7
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I haven't heard "bent out of shape" for about 15 year's or something stupid 🤣 love that saying 👍 thanx for cheering up my really early morning 🌄
0 Likes
Members_RbZqTpH
First Poster
Options

Bought one doesnt work

0 Likes