Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 04:09 PM)
Andyl
Apprentice
Options
So received this headset a couple of days ago which pairs with my phone but won't connect for audio output, I get this constant message saying an app is needed for this device, have trying to resolve this with turtle beach tech support trying everything to no avail but my headset works perfectly fine with a friend's iPhone.

Any advice would appreciated, turtle beach support are currently trying to recreate the issue.
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Andyl ,

I suppose that you have already tried this but have you downloaded the Turtle Beach Audio Hub from your Galaxy Play Store on the phone? 

0 Likes
Andyl
Apprentice
Options
Yes I have, it doesn't seem to make difference if they're connected to the app or not. Also won't connect to my wife's galaxy s20 fe.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check permissions for the Audio hub.

Or see if removing any other Bluetooth device helps
0 Likes
Members_dukPyQM
First Poster
Options

I have the same Problem. It doesnt work. In the Bluetooth option it says we need a app but I downloaded audio hub and with the audio hub I can do everything.

But my phone says also I need a app. Is this a Samsung problem?

Is samsung not a compatible android phone with TB?

Screenshot_20220521-165712_Settings.jpg

Andyl
Apprentice
Options
I received some more steps to try from Turtle Beach a few days ago which didn't work at first but I then turned bluetooth off on the headset and back on again and kept the button pressed to enter pairing mode and just paired and fully connected to my phone.

Here are steps to try:

Remove the Stealth 700 from your phones Bluetooth Device list if it is displayed there.
2. Clear your Stealth 700's bluetooth list by following these steps
  a. Start with the headset off and transmitter disconnected from your PC/Console
  b. Hold down the bluetooth button
  c. While continuing to hold down the bluetooth button, turn on the headset
  d. Keep holding down the bluetooth button until you hear tones play. This indicates your bluetooth devices have been cleared
3. With the headset powered on, hold down the bluetooth button until you hear "Bluetooth Pairing" prompt play through the headset
4. Look for the Stealth 700 in your available devices on your phone, DO NOT select one that ends "BLE". On some phones you will see a headset icon next to this listing.
5. Test your bluetooth audio path.
Rubenthefixnoob
First Poster
Options

Thank you, I had the same problems with the first gen turtle beach stealth 700. If anyone has a hard time with resetting the gen 1 headset, you cant do this the way andyl said, you must download the Turtle Beach Audio Hub on a windows pc or mac. Connect the headset with the included cable and then you will be able to reset the headset. 

0 Likes