Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to get the free adroid ear pods from Samsung is driving me bonkers

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 01:40 PM)
kevlaa
Student
Options
I have sent samsung everuthing sky sent me for my s21and they say not enough info. It so frustating
5 REPLIES 5
MrDarcy
Apprentice
Options
First time with samsung. I went through 02 and it was a breeze. just sent them some screen grabs.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kevlaa: Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties claiming your free gift. Did the Promotions Team specify what information was missing from your proof of purchase? Please be aware that valid proof of purchase should contain the retailer/network logo, the amount paid, reference to the phone and the date of purchase/contract start date. With this in mind, please reach out to Sky to request the above details in a single document, and you should be good to go. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
Panasher
First Poster
Options
did you get this resolved as I am also with sky and Samsung say that I need more info.
0 Likes
Bekez
First Poster
Options
I'm also trying to claim, so far looks like an impossible task. They have made it as difficult as it can be
0 Likes
harrytopper
First Poster
Options
I also tried couldnt get past invoice number there isn't one on any of my emails so I emailed sky as phoning wasn't working either still waiting on reply that was about 2 weeks ago giving up x
0 Likes