Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

trying to find back an 'edge' utility -

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 02:11 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

First, thanks for reading this.  I'm not referring to the Edge Panels, I'm referring to something else ... and I can't remember where it's located or how I activated it.

This is a window I drag from the edge of the screen and it has a handful of utilities all in one place.

I can adjust the screen brightness, volume, pause content, etc.  It's not a polished window in the sense of the real Edge Panels, it's almost on the level of seeing an MS DOS utility in Windows, if you get what I mean.

I'm racking my brain to rediscover this and can't find it back.  Does this utility strike a bell with anyone?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Solution
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Or this one? This is One Handed Operation from Good LockScreenshot_20210923-132128_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Drag your edge panel out, then at the bottom of the screen, beside the edge panel, you should see the SETTINGS cog. Click on that, and you will be presented with configuration options. Simply choose what you want presented by the side panel.Screenshot_20210923-140809_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210923-141022_Edge screen.jpg
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

That's the one! I have Good Lock installed but cannot find the specific module.

In which module of Good Lock should I look, I can't find it. 

Thanks!

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I had to download a module, but I now have it.

Thanks.  I must have inadvertently deleted it.  

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
It's in the Family tab and should have its own module called One Handed Operation +Screenshot_20210923-154131_Good Lock.jpg
0 Likes