Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

trying to find back an 'edge' utility -

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 10:46 AM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

First, thanks for reading this.  I'm not referring to the Edge Panels, I'm referring to something else ... and I can't remember where it's located or how I activated it.

This is a window I drag from the edge of the screen and it has a handful of utilities all in one place.

I can adjust the screen brightness, volume, pause content, etc.  It's not a polished window in the sense of the real Edge Panels, it's almost on the level of seeing an MS DOS utility in Windows, if you get what I mean.

I'm racking my brain to rediscover this and can't find it back.  Does this utility strike a bell with anyone?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
It is the One Handed Operation + from Good Lock. You can swipe in from left and right at various angles with a short or long swipe and each one has assignable actions.
Pretty sure that's what you're thinking of! If in doubt, Good Lock! 😂

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Or this one? This is One Handed Operation from Good LockScreenshot_20210923-132128_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
If you are looking for edge notification light it is not supported on s21 phones
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I don't think that's what he's referring to but....yes it is! Have to change notification to brief then go to settingsScreenshot_20210923-112513_Samsung Members_30145.jpg
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

It's not an edge notification, it's a window I drag from the edge of the screen and I have a handful of quick adjustments / controls all in one place.  I can adjust the brightness, adjust the volume, pause media, I'm sure there are more controls in that window.

I've had my S21 Ultra for several months and I was using it several weeks ago.  I'm just trying to get it back.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry bud, don't know that one other than edge panel
0 Likes
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
I can only think of this? Screenshot_20210923-113121_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
But that's the same as dragging from the top of the screen down.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Was it something from GoodLock?
0 Likes
Solution
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
It is the One Handed Operation + from Good Lock. You can swipe in from left and right at various angles with a short or long swipe and each one has assignable actions.
Pretty sure that's what you're thinking of! If in doubt, Good Lock! 😂
0 Likes
SG1102
Explorer
Options
Is it this one?Screenshot_20210923-124947_Samsung Members.jpg