Did you mean: 

Trash Low-light

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 10:51 AM)
AuracleTech
Explorer
Options

See, I'm a low light guy.

Pictures in low light are just amazing.
And I ordered the S21 Ultra before knowing the iPhone Pro Max 12 has a much finer and better looking low-light.

Take a look at this example.
https://youtu.be/qxRpzr-862Q?t=529

It looks absolutely garbage on the Samsung side.
The hair blends in with the car roof like an old photo from 2008.

Is this something the dev team is working on ?
Also is this only software issue and data management or just poor sensor quality/setup.

15 REPLIES 15
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
question for you vetri I shouldn't be asking this on a samsung page but ah well, I am underwhelmed by the battery on my s20 other than that I love it, I also loved my iPhone 11 pro but at the time apple was having awful bugs. my question is based on battery life alone which phone is better out of the 12 pro max and s21 U one of these will be my next purchase, I'm have ecosystems for both so I don't really care about ios vs android just want to know which one lasts longer in real world use
Vetri
Voyager
Options
I don't know if people will like my answer, 12 pro max imo is a battery champion but I don't play a lot of games. I'm primarily YouTube guy watch loads of videos every day and then for my every day walk I carry both the phone for random clicks as i need them for my vlogs and in good lights 10x never fails to surprise me with awesome clicks. overall I'm leaning towards 12max for the consistency and battery life
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's the answer I thought I would get, I have purchased an S21 U since writing that question so I will see what it's like, if it's still underwhelming will return and go for the 12 Pro max, as long as the phone gets unplugged at 8am lasts me a full day with 8 hours sot and a bit of calling and I can put it on charge at 10pm even if its on like 5% I will be happy. thanks for your honest answer
0 Likes
AuracleTech
Explorer
Options

I don't understand anyway why people complain about charging speed, knowing you have to at least sleep 6 hours a day, and lets say 2 hours minimum if you're insane.
Pretty sure I won't use my cellphone during my sleep.
Also slow charge is better for the batterie lifespan.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
not bothered about charging speed mine goes on a wireless charger at 5w and takes 4 hours to charge fine no problem its lasting me till bed that's the problem but have resolved that by buying an s21 U
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

The camera lags quite a bit and is slow to catch images. Sad. 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes