Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 01:30 PM)
MrC61
Explorer
Options
Got my S21 through the Samsung trade in program been waiting for the return packaging and label for 4 weeks now already clicked on the haven't received option twice still not been sent. Now I am getting emails thteatening to charge me the full price. Cannot find contact details for anyone to chase this. Anyone else had this problem or know who I can get in touch with?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Perfect, happy to help!
0 Likes
alednorris
Apprentice
Options

I've had a slightly different issue: I received the return pack literally a day or two after receiving my new phone. I sent it off on the 31st January and was received by MTR on the 2nd Feb... and i've not heard anything since, apart from a text on the 9th saying that I would get my return pack soon even though I had already received one and sent it off.

Emailed the helpdesk@Samsungrecycle.co.uk a few days ago and have heard nothing back, and Klarna will be continuing to take payments for my S20 this week!

0 Likes
Mandyjack
Explorer
Options

I received mine eventually 8 days after phone arrived. Return kit arrived tuesday, they took £450 out of my account next day and next day I'm getting a message on my phone constantly popping up saying my phone will be blocked in 24hrs by Samsung due to trade in not being returned yet. I'm absolutely furious. I will be taking this to trade g standards , watchdog, and or ombudsman. Shower of crock.

0 Likes
Mandyjack
Explorer
Options

I won't be buying from them again. But it might be worth getting watchdog to investigate

0 Likes