Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 12:41 PM)
Members_b2Zw2fe
First Poster
Options

Looking for advice on what to do regarding trade in. Recently purchased an s21 ultra and trading in my s20fe to save some money. However the s21 is taking 4 weeks to arrive and just 2days after purchase I received packaging to send in my old phone with a note saying I have 14 days to return my old phone. What do I do? Go 2 weeks with no phone and not sync all my stuff? Can't call Samsung over the weekend either so any advice appreciated. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_b2Zw2fe ,

I have had a look at the Trade-in terms and conditions and found in section 6.1 that: "You should ensure that the Existing Device is provided to us within 7 days of receiving your New Device. If you do not send your Existing Device within this timeframe, then unless you return your New Device, Samsung will, after 14 days have elapsed after the delivery of your New Device, deduct a sum equal to the discount you receive for trading in your Existing Device from your payment card. "

You can review all these terms HERE.

0 Likes
GeorgeBriant
Pioneer
Options
Try and back up your data on your Samsung account if you have one then log in to it on your new phone or if you have an older phone then put your data on that and then send your s20 back and wait for your s21 to arrive then install the data on there