Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 08:10 PM)
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
Hi
I traded in my S20 plus for a s21 ultra. 
Had an e mail over three weeks ago stating they had received my trade in device and will send a separate e mail if it passed their checks. But still to date I've had no email. 
Has anyone had the same problem?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@TheFlyingEmperor: Have you tried checking your junk/spam folder to see if any messages from the Trade In Team have been filtered there in error? If not, then please reach out to the Trade In Team directly at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk quoting your claims reference, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
Thanks Andrew for your response.
I've double checked my spam folder and haven't found any email from the trade in department unfortunately.
I'll email them instead now.
Thanks again for your input.
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Good luck mate, I have wasted 2 months of my life with them over the phone trying to sort out my s21 ultra.
In the end I asked for refund!
0 Likes
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
They are too much late in conformating the trade-in complete. They took 40 days to send the trade-in complete mail recently
0 Likes
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
Thanks
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
Like you TheFlyingEmperor, I trade in my s10, and also wife's s10+, for 21ultra for myself and wife, and as of today other than first email heard nothing that to was approx.3 weeks ago!!
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
When I did my trade in for my S21 with Samsung, I had the money in my account in 5 days from me dropping the package off at the Post Office. This was in the peak of the S21 launch.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I got response after one month after they received my old phone.
0 Likes