Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 03:01 PM)
MrC61
Explorer
Options
Got my S21 through the Samsung trade in program been waiting for the return packaging and label for 4 weeks now already clicked on the haven't received option twice still not been sent. Now I am getting emails thteatening to charge me the full price. Cannot find contact details for anyone to chase this. Anyone else had this problem or know who I can get in touch with?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
LuigiSabato
First Poster
Options
contact live chat or samsung customer support. I had the same issue. Good luck
0 Likes
Ksr
Explorer
Options
it seems everybody in the same boat please see my threads ! my only advice is to contact 0330 7267467 and explain to them that your recieving the threatening emails ask them to send you an email stating you have contacted several times its not your fault and get written confirmation you wont be charged once u have that then just wait for your returns pack this has been the only way to do samsung/mtr groups job and cover yourself. they know this is going on so be prepared to be offered a voucher as a goodwill gesture. but dont allow them to fob you off make an official complaint and get the mtr group to be retrained in their jobs. disgusting how a multi-billion pound corperation can treat its customers with such disrespect
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
I'm the same!
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Just tried live chat and customer service call, just told me to email them. helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk
0 Likes
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
I was fortunate on 2 separate trade ins both smoothly completed within 3 days of receiving my order - UK
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
The email I previously replied with is really good, fast reply and sorting it out. Use it if you're still having problems!
0 Likes
MrC61
Explorer
Options
Thanks, rang the number no reply apparently phones not being manned due to Covid rrstrictions.
0 Likes
MrC61
Explorer
Options
Thanks, will give it a go.
0 Likes
MrC61
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the tip. email worked a treat they responded within the hour and sent me the required label in pdf.
0 Likes