Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 09:02 PM)
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone had problems with the upgrade program my wife has contacted Samsung but to avail as she is ready for upgrading her phone as usual Samsung just give her the run around 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BossingIt
Student
Options
I'm yet to receive a postage pack after ordering the S21 on 23rd January. I've requested a new pack multiple times via the link in the emails they have sent and still don't have it. The contact number they provide you via text is also useless (not in use due to COVID). So yes, having loads of issues. What issues are you having?
0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
Well my wife has contacted Samsung today but they just put her through to another department who said they were having problems with the Internet and would monitor it and send an email when the Internet was working
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Well personally I can't fault samsung, I traded my note 10plus in for the s21ultra, I received the s21on the release date along with my galaxy buds Pro and my smart tag, two days later I received the return bad with the label, sent of my note 10 plus, two days later I got an email saying my trade in was complete, shout out to samsung for a hassle free transaction 👍
0 Likes