8 REPLIES 8
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
due covid it can be few days 🤷‍♂️
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Yes there is.. You will get an email from Samsung letting you know when it's sent out! And you will have 7 days from the date you receive it to mail it back to them!
elimjan
Journeyman
Options
I've had my new S21ultra got 17 days.. Still not got return envelope. I've emailed help desk, at first they said it would arrive soon. I waited a few more days, then emailed them and asked them to email me return label...no reply! I've called Samsung, they also sent email to recycle, still nothing. I will make official complaint if the envelope doesn't get here by Monday.
0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
morning, I got a text 3 days ago saying they haven't received my device
0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
anyone received the trade-in package yet? I'm still waiting!!
0 Likes
cNhecka
Apprentice
Options
I still haven't gotten mine, I got my phone on 29th
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Always the case especially more around the launch of the phone and due to the current climate with covid.

Remember when I traded my S8 for a S10 and this was well after the official launch and was still getting emails saying that they hadn't received my phone from the automated system because they were 2 weeks behind in processing things and that would have been with full staff.

0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Anyone received it yet? I've not had a reminder email or text now for the last 3-weeks? Take it they don't want this S20?
0 Likes