Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In - Samsung Threatening to lock my new device

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 07:03 PM)
Glc2568
First Poster
Options

I bought 2 new Samsung S21FE for myself and my partner.  We traded in our old S7 & S9.  I sent them in two seperate packages guaranteed tracked next day delivery.  I have checked and they have both been delivered and signed for.   My partner has received a message on his home screen of his new phone saying he hasn't returned the device and they are going to lock his device if they don't receive it.  I have replied to them explaining they have been delivered and signed for along with the tracking numbers for both devices.  Samsung have come back to me asking for the order number which I have supplied.  However even though I have given them all this information he has just received another message saying his device is going to be locked.  Worried Samsung are going to lock it and he won't be able to use it even though we have done everything correct.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Hey @Glc2568. Have you spoken with the Online Shop team regarding this? They can be reached on 03307267467. Let me know what they say. 

Paulf1
Voyager
Options
I agree if you have the proof of posting from post office with tracking number on then your OK like the previous message said phone Samsung...
0 Likes