Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in Samsung 21 issue

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 08:53 PM)
markf
Journeyman
Options

I'm struggling with Samsung, 5 SMS, email remjndeds to return my S10+ as part of my trade in deal, but still not received my trade in returns pack despite multiple requests....now I've received the email threatening to take the balance using my payment details.  Been on the phone and soon as I get through I get cut off, live chat says busy no one available...emailed the help centre no response....I'm at my wits end! 

Any advise welcome

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
I had the same issue and after a couple of phone calls to customer services, managed to get them to resend the pack. As for the live chat I've tried a few times only to get a message saying no one is available. However I did manage to get through this afternoon so maybe keep trying at different times.
0 Likes
markf
Journeyman
Options

Yes I plan to try again tomorrow, it's so frustrating, as much as I love technology, they don't make it easy to get help do they

0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

dont waste your time with live chat as they cant help been down that route today, ive been waiting 3 weeks for a trade in pack and no luck. also if they tell you to call 0333-207-9676 it doesnt work just asks you to go the samsung website

nas88 what number did you call to get a new pack sent out?

leehowells
Journeyman
Options

nas88 what number did you call to get a new pack sent out?

TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Which email did you send the request to

0 Likes
markf
Journeyman
Options

I was given this email address by Samsung support as they said it's the company that deal with their trade ins....two emails,  zero responses so far

helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
0333 000 0333 the standard customer service number. first time round got put through to the trade in team only to be told that no one was available and it got cut off. second time I told them the trade in team was a no answer and she managed to sort it out
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
live chat have been pretty much useless for me too. contacted them today regarding a separate issue to which I got told to call customer services. No help offered whatsoever.
0 Likes
leehowells
Journeyman
Options

there is a link at the bottom of the email i had from samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk

i clicked on that link twice in last 3 weeks and still no trade in pack

i have also contacted   support@samsunguk.zendesk.com they gave a number to call for MTR group 03332079676 but number is a waste of time hust automated voice saying due to covid need to contact via website

i have also emailed helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

0 Likes