Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Trade in phone contents

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 10:42 PM)
Don G
Journeyman
Options

Just bought S21 with trade in option. Maybe silly question but do I need to send my selected phone for trade off complete with wall adaptor? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
I sent off my s10 with charger and in box, unsure if I had to when I traded in for s21 ultra, expect a long wait for trade in value been almost 4 weeks for me and heard nothing don't know if its good or bad news all I do know is my s10 was in excellent condition time will tell!!!
0 Likes
Don G
Journeyman
Options
  • Thanks for the reply. I'm trading my old but trusty Huawei Mate 10 pro which I think is in excellent condition. Since I'm not getting any adapter with S21 I'm sort of unwilling to send my existing wall adapter. But of course I don't want to get charged afterwards for missing accessories. 
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
You do not need to send the charger, just the phone on its own.
Solution
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
Hi Don.
I've traded in my S20 plus for a s21 ultra.
I sent the device without the charger and it was ok. It took them 45 days to send me an email to confirm that the trade in was complete.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Expect them to decide to take £25 off the trade-in for excess wear. They even do it for Samsung phones that end users think are in excellent condition and cite screen burn (OLED)
0 Likes
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
Quick update my trade in went through OK,received email last couple days
Don G
Journeyman
Options

Myself I just received an envelope to exchange the phone. The thing is I bought two phones within an hours difference and so far only one return package. I guess I have to wait for another one.

But I did get myself into weird situation where I don't know for which phone this return package is. I'm trading two phones and they're both the same Huawei model, when I was placing an order for S21 I did entered requested IMEI number accordingly. But return label does not reference IMEI number or order number. Maybe it doesn't matter but I don't want them to open first package and tell me that I sent wrong phone. 

0 Likes
Don G
Journeyman
Options

Sorry if it looks I'm just spamming but I got it sorted now, Samsung trade in people were quick to reply to an email. 

0 Likes