Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in package

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 07:16 PM)
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I bought galaxy s21 with trade-in offer. My phone came yesterday but there was no trade-in packaging. 
Do they send packaging separately or it suppose to come with phone?
And how long tackes trade-in packaging to arrive if they sending it separately?

I tried to contact samsung online chat yesterday for few hours and several attempts but no luck. Was put in the queue few times and after few minutes I was disconnected from the chat.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
They do send the trade in packaging separate. I didn't wait to long for mine to arrive. I remember receiving an email, if I hadn't received my trade in package then request another one to be sent within the email. I did receive mine and didn't need to do this. Just letting you know they will contact you if you don't recieve the first one.
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
I just wondering how I can send my phone back to them in 7 days as they state in T&C if trade-in package will arrive who knows when 🤔

And then they will charge me for sending my phone too late 🤨
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
When I got my note 20 ultra I had to send the first one back and I had to wait for the replacement. I had no problems with keeping my trade in, in the mean time. It was the same week I received my new phone the trade in pack came around 3 to 4 days after. They will email you asking if you need another pack sent out. I'm guessing incase the first one gets lost in the post. As soon as you recieve your trade in package get it posted out to them. I've traded in 3 phones so far and haven't had any problems with being charged.
Kwakman
First Poster
Options
I'm in the same situation..I've had the phone now for 1 week and no sign of a trade in return package 🙃
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
See I didn't receive any emails regards trade-in yet. Only order confirmation email thats it.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst should receive email after 7 days of receiving device  if not returned , 21 days before a surcharge would apply.  This will be refunded if can provide proof of postage, otherwise needs to be investigated.

I have ordered from Samsung using Trade in for the first time, next week before I receive device though.

Terms here https://www.samsung.com/uk/trade-in/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Yes I know that I have to receive trade-in package within 7 days after receiving my device.
My problem is that I didn't receive any emails confirming my trade-in and any emails of saying that they sent trade-in package.
I already received my phone yesterday.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I never had a confirmation email about the trade in, or that it had been posted. Only reason I knew the trade in had gone through is the £250 taken off the full price of the phone. I received my trade in package around day 3 or 4. It was the same week I received the phone. I know how it feels. I got a little bit panicky myself. As my first phone I sent back and had to wait for replacement. I had to use the trade in phone in the mean time, replacement took 7 days to arrive. But when it arrive I sent the trade in off the same day. All went well.
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Thanks Fiona. Ok I'll wait then.
I'm panicky because I already got burned with trade-in with Carphonewarehose before. It was absolute headache to deal with them. Now I'm paranoid of trade-ins 😄