Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack not yet received

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 06:48 PM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone. Bought the galaxy s21 ultra and selected the option to trade in my s10+. Got an email on the 29th Jan to say that my trade in pack is on the way however, I still haven't received it. Contacted customer services on the 5th of Feb and they said they'd resend it and send me a call reference via email which they didn't. Worried that I'll lose my trade in discount at the rate its going. Anyone else still waiting for their trade in pack?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Nas. 
23 REPLIES 23
SimonTemplar14
Pioneer
Options
I am certainly not proceeding with any trade in. emailed samsung now a few times to request a tyre turns label but still no response. I just prefer the camera on my 2yr old s10+ which says a lot. it's also a lot lighter and easier to manage. I couldbget used tonthe bulk and weight of the s21u but the camera performance especially in lowlight is a deal breaker for me. I'd be in effect giving them my current phone with better camera output plus £800.00. no chance! just want my 800 back right now. if they improve the camera performance drastically in time I may reconsider but for now I just want to return it. don't even use it. bulky with a *****ty camera.
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
hi, yes thats what i thought the S10+ is alot lighter and not bulky , as you said we could get used to it but I find quite difficult to hold on a phone call for half hour my hand was beginning to ache holding it lol ... yes I contacted Samsung yesterday saying I want to return it and they've given me a reference numbers and waiting now on a email or notification for collection.. yes I just want my money back now 😩
0 Likes
TheFlyingEmperor
Explorer
Options
I got my ultra 29 January and still haven't received trade in pack. today is 24 th February!
0 Likes
Carorca2
First Poster
Options

I bought it 2 weeks ago but I haven't received any type of email regarding the phone return.

0 Likes