Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack not yet received

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 06:48 PM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone. Bought the galaxy s21 ultra and selected the option to trade in my s10+. Got an email on the 29th Jan to say that my trade in pack is on the way however, I still haven't received it. Contacted customer services on the 5th of Feb and they said they'd resend it and send me a call reference via email which they didn't. Worried that I'll lose my trade in discount at the rate its going. Anyone else still waiting for their trade in pack?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Nas. 
23 REPLIES 23
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Never really noticed that when recording video. But then again I haven't used the video camera a lot since I've had it. Fingers crossed its not a common issue. Hope things work out for you my friend 👍🏼
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Glad to see I'm not the only one then. Only thing we can do is wait now. I know they won't penalise for delays in returning trade in devices but it's just one of those things you want to get out of the way.
0 Likes
Bt32
Voyager
Options
I had the thought that they maybe send them out after your 14days return period was up. I haven't been too worried until you've mentioned it but now idk.
0 Likes
SimonTemplar14
Pioneer
Options
not sure why anyone's worried about the trade in pack. you've got your s21. whenever the pack arrives you can return your old phone. I'm actually waiting on a returns label so no point sending me a trade in pack. s10+ at present takes better photos in lowlight than the s21u so no way am I going to hand over the phone plus a whopping £800.00 in return for an underperforming device with it's dodgy exynos chip. I just want my 800 bucks back. exynos s21u ain't ready for launch yet. Still needs a few months in the oven. it's not properly cooked yet.
0 Likes
steca41
Pioneer
Options
tbh I've given up with samsung recycle. I've also not had returns envelope. I've also been reading trust pilot reviews which made my mind up not to use them. there's lots of stories about them scamming you with fake 'screen burn' claims to reduce the trade in value. the final straw for me was reading that the phone is not insured in transit, so if it gets broke/goes missing you lose out.
I've decided to use mazuma. I will get £50 less (s10e samsung offered £250.. mazuma pay £200)
but mazuma send dpd to collect it, so I feel much safer using them as I'm not a big fan of royal mail.
0 Likes
Matt7589
Explorer
Options
I received my pqck today finally. So hopefully you guys will too!!
AntS
Options

Glad to hear, Matt7589! 🙂

Also, a colleague sent me this screenshot from one of their Trade-in Order Reminder emails:

Screenshot 2021-02-09 161514.jpg

That "I haven't received my Samsung Trade-in return pack, please send another...." link in the email apparently sends a prompt to the relevant team that the pack has not come through, and for them to send another; which then extends your time for trade in. The pack is sent by normal delivery and should take 3-5 working days to arrive.

Nas88
Pioneer
Options
That's interesting. Haven't had a reminder email from them so no such link for me. But happy to report that I got a text today to say my trade in pack is on the way. So fingers crossed.
0 Likes
KoolDiamond
Journeyman
Options
if u reply to a email. they will send u a reply right away. I had same issue.
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
hiya , just seen your post about the S21 Ultra and you have you s10+ which I am due to trade mine in ,but I have the S21 Ultra and in 2 minds what to do about it , don't want to send my S10+ and return it 😬
0 Likes