Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack not yet received

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 06:50 PM)
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hi everyone. Bought the galaxy s21 ultra and selected the option to trade in my s10+. Got an email on the 29th Jan to say that my trade in pack is on the way however, I still haven't received it. Contacted customer services on the 5th of Feb and they said they'd resend it and send me a call reference via email which they didn't. Worried that I'll lose my trade in discount at the rate its going. Anyone else still waiting for their trade in pack?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Nas. 
23 REPLIES 23
Matt7589
Explorer
Options
I'm in the same boat. Customer care have sent an email to see what's happening but still nothing. Customer service regarding trade in is shocking tbh
Lane93
Explorer
Options
I got my trade in pack Saturday so I think they're posting them out. They've also said that they won't penalise people if late. Might be worth getting intouch with them on email or chat
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Definitely. When I first called customer services regarding the issue they put me through to the "trade in" team. Only to hear an automated message to say that the service wasn't available and the phone then cut off.
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Everytime I try the live chat option I get a message saying no one is available lol. Seems like Samsung don't want to talk to their customers ☹️
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
I did receive it on the 28th, but whats the point, I've already requested for a return label, such an amazing phone, only let down by overheating issues
0 Likes
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
Hmm that's strange. Haven't experienced any overheating issues myself (luckily) are you having overheating issues when you use the camera.
richie23
First Poster
Options
I traded my samsung fone to the Samsung 20 ultra 5g with ( THEY SAID GALAXY ACTIVE WATCH 2) WRONG!!! INFACT IT WOZ THE GALAXY ACTIVE!!! FALSE PRETENCES!! DISGUSTING!!!
0 Likes
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
It generally stays slightly warm when I'm watching YouTube or playing light games or using multiple apps etc which is understandable. However, as soon as I start video camera, the phone starts heating up like crazy. Such a shame cause I really like this phone but I'm gonna have to send it back now...
0 Likes
Bt32
Voyager
Options
I've not received it yet either.
0 Likes