Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in difficulties.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:44 PM)
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi,I received my new S21 on Friday 29/01/21. Previously when I have upgraded my phone and traded my old device I have found return packaging and detailed instructions on how to return my trade in old phone.This time there was nothing other than the packaging note,I am concerned in case I am billed for the trade in value of my old phone. I thought I might have had email instructions at least, But to date  01/02/21 I have heard nothing. 
I have tried to navigate Samsung website but can't find the info I require. 
Can anyone please help me ?
Regards 
George 
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi All,
On Tuesday I received a message from Samsung telling me that a returns pack will be with me within 7 days and asking me to send in trade in within 7 days, To date ( Sat 13th Feb) nothing has arrived .Will keep you all posted,Thanks

Screenshot_20210213-163704_Messages_6267.jpg

0 Likes
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

Oh wow, hopefully it comes soon , with mine by the time they sent me a message via text I already sent off my old device, also got a confirmation from them saying they've received it

0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Great news Phil, I have upgraded my Samsung phones many times,I have never had any difficulties like this,Maybe the trade in personal are limited due to Covid 19 ? Beats me why the return packaging could not be Included with Phone,It would save Samsung money And make it easier for us customers to send in our trade in devices....Watch this space for updates, not feeling confident.
0 Likes
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

Probably mate, when I emailed them before, they gave me an option of them just emailing me the label and I'd have to print it myself, maybe you could do that ?. The pack itself was just a plastic bag and the labels tbf , had to get the box and bubble wrap myself to put in the plastic.

0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Well, Nine days after received a txt stating that my return materials would be with me within seven days Nothing has arrived, I have emailed Samsung Trade In informing them of the fact and have requested they just email me return label and documentation. Hopefully this might resolve return problem? Will keep you all informed.
0 Likes