Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in difficulties.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 07:03 PM)
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi,I received my new S21 on Friday 29/01/21. Previously when I have upgraded my phone and traded my old device I have found return packaging and detailed instructions on how to return my trade in old phone.This time there was nothing other than the packaging note,I am concerned in case I am billed for the trade in value of my old phone. I thought I might have had email instructions at least, But to date  01/02/21 I have heard nothing. 
I have tried to navigate Samsung website but can't find the info I require. 
Can anyone please help me ?
Regards 
George 
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Give it a go and see what happens? But from experience they are fairly quick on replies but as the new phone deliveries and happening they might be busier than usual?
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
let us know what happens
0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi all ,
Emailed the address provided by JimmyBawa yestersday and received a reply this morning thanking me for my email and confirming a return package has now be sent out and should be with me in a few days. Will keep you all informed.
thank you Jimmy.
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I best email them now then. 

What did you say to them?

0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
I put my full name ,address Inc post code along with mobile phone number. I also included the order number.
I explained I received the phone on 29th Jan and that I had not received any return.packaging or instructions unlike previous occasions. I requested that they send me a return package A.S.A.P as I did not want to be charged for not returning my phone promptly through no fault of mine. Emailed last night and had a reply this morning. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I received a reply instantly via email. 

Apparently mines already been dispatched and is on its way. I only gave the reference number. 

0 Likes
spj20016
Apprentice
Options

Received my returns package today. It was in a Fonewizard envelope so I nearly didn't open it. I received my phone on Thursday 28th January.

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Did you manage to get anywhere with them?
0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi,
I received an email within 24hrs telling me to expect return packaging within 3 to 7 days,Post man just dropped off some junk.mail today, Still waiting. Will update original post when I receive return material. Thanks once again, I feel like I am finally moving forward and can see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
That's great I would still email them back to say the delay has been caused due to not receiving the return pack so they can mark that on your trade in number!
0 Likes