Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in difficulties.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:15 PM)
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Hi,I received my new S21 on Friday 29/01/21. Previously when I have upgraded my phone and traded my old device I have found return packaging and detailed instructions on how to return my trade in old phone.This time there was nothing other than the packaging note,I am concerned in case I am billed for the trade in value of my old phone. I thought I might have had email instructions at least, But to date  01/02/21 I have heard nothing. 
I have tried to navigate Samsung website but can't find the info I require. 
Can anyone please help me ?
Regards 
George 
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

I got the same email as Smiley , but no physical package yet

0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
To date I have received nothing in the way of Return packaging or any email communications,Very poor in my humble opinion.Its as almost as if they don't want trade ins and would prefer you to pay the balance in cash.
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Ive checked I actually do have that email. No return package yet.

0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
well, It just gets worse, I received a reply from the online messaging page to phone shop services ( 0330 726 7467) and they would resolve my problem, I spent approx 20 minutes on the phone to be given another phone number for returns ( 0333 207 9676) phoning this number only got me to an answering service telling me to use online service, ps whist online i was reminded that i had only 7 days to return trade in or I would be charged, #######&^%$## I am hitting a brick wall here trying to return my trade in, this situation is diabolical. Any ideas on how to proceed ?
thanks
0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
hi Jimmy,
have you got the email address you contacted for return material please ?
Thank you.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Yes it is helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hey guys everyone in the same boat try send an email to this mail box📧 helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk hopefully that helps🤞
0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Smithy17
Explorer
Options
Thank you,will give it a try.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa