Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking information on shipped rewards

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 06:14 AM)
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
Hi all, does anyone know if we getting tracking once the rewards have been shipped? Got an email just after 4pm 17th saying they have been shipped but I don't have a clue who with.

Thanks 😊
9 REPLIES 9
Charlieloganp
First Poster
Options
I've seen some people say that you get a email from the company delivering with a time frame of when they will try to deliver but I'm not sure.
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
they don't give you a tracking number the company normally text or email on the day of delivery normally use DPD if you're UK based.
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options
I got an email & text saying being shipped on 15th, then got an email from yodel yesterday saying its on its way, so you could yours today

20210217_170623_6425.jpg

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
It seems like it's mostly DPD and Yodel delivering them but I had my from DPD and got a text and email informing me of my time slot
0 Likes
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
yeah I'll most likely get an email today saying its going to get delivered tomorrow. Thanks for the information 😀
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
got mine delivered by dpd on the exact day samsung said they would deliver, everything as it should be, shout out to samsung.
0 Likes
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
I've just received mine today but didn't get any tracking info, they just turned up. Seems to be the next day for the delivery.
0 Likes
Derekt
First Poster
Options
I had a email saying I had been expected but when I but the tracking number in it doesn't update the tracking
0 Likes
Shornali
First Poster
Options
why does it not give Royal mail tracking for my watch 6
0 Likes