Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The purchase went wrong at the last stage of purchase yet the payment was approved and pending

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 01:22 PM)
Jocelyn7
Apprentice
Options

I made a purchase yesterday .

Everything was fine until I need to approve the transaction via my bank app. After that, the purchase page went like "something went wrong".There is no trace of my purchase in my Samsung account and order history is clear. 

Without order number, Samsung customer service team could not help me much. Therefore I contacted my bank in regard of the issue. They can't do anything until the payment is clear.  What should I do ? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If it was a glitch the money should be back in the account within 3 days to a week.

You will have to keep checking though.
0 Likes
Taras K
First Poster
Options

Just had the same, seems like samsung website is derping out

0 Likes
Jocelyn7
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply. Samsung just sent me an email to confirm they had received my order . 

Jocelyn7
Apprentice
Options

I called the Samsung sales department and left my number to let them call me back when they are available. After provide them with the screenshot of the purchase transaction, Samsung just sent me an email to confirm they had received my order. 

Good luck with your purchase!

0 Likes
Taras K
First Poster
Options

just got the email and order shows up on my account. Took good 3 hours to process. Looks like the website's order processing is really slow today. Got me worried there for a sec.

0 Likes