Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the new s21 +..

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 12:34 PM)
ady84
First Poster
Options

As u all can see what s21+ phantom silver can do:)))).samsung sells faulty phones..
U realise i called samsung and asked for a replacement.what they did?they took my phone and left me without a phone for 11 days because "this is the process" they said..
After they received it and the evaluated the situation they sent me a replacement.
Before they process the replacement i asked as a good will gesture at least to send me a different colour..and they sayd YES.what i get?same colour:)))
Long short story:bought new s21+.it was faulty.
While samsung was enjoying my money i was left without a phone.and after 11 days they sent me a replacement ,same volour when they said they going to send me a different one.
Shame on u Samsung!!!!!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ady84
First Poster
Options
i posted a video but they are not showing it.this is a print screen

Screenshot_20210213-123659_Video Player.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All retailers adopt this course of action so I fail to see the issue. You know "Samsung sells faulty phones" is nonsense. Yes, you were unlucky but making up stuff doesn't do much for your credibility.
ady84
First Poster
Options
this is nonsense???or u blind

Screenshot_20210213-125943_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
ady84
First Poster
Options
those lines ?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I said you were unlucky. A rare occurrence does not warrant the "Samsung sells faulty phones " which as I say is nonsense. I don't understand the relevance of your post, you had a faulty phone and it got replaced. What outcome were you expecting?
Case1188
Voyager
Options
dry your eyes, you got a replacement didn't you.
ady84
First Poster
Options
do u both work for samsung?:))
or u hope to get payied for ur comms?
are *****s??or just stupid?
u pay for e new faulty phone.stay 11 days without one.and after that u make that comment u *****ing *****s
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I'm in no way a Samsung fanboy, however I do understand where the other posters are coming from. You got a faulty handset and that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. However, blanket statements like "Samsung sell faulty phones" isn't really true. It looks like you've got some screen damage there and that could easily have happened during postage.
11 days is a long time to wait for a replacement, that's true, but its not unusual; in my experience, Apple have a similar turnaround time. No phone manufacturer is going to send you a replacement phone before they've received the damaged one back. Like I said before, it sucks that your new device was broken and that you had to send it back for replacement, but these things just happen sometimes. I'm not sure what you want other users on here to tell you!
Not getting the colour change that you requested isn't good form though.
Anyway, I hope you're happy with your replacement device and that you can move on from this disappointment. 👍
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nope I don't work for Samsung. I am realistic. Some times things go wrong, unfortunately, you were affected. Yes, it is a hassle but you are being unreasonable and abusive to both myself and others. Your problem has been resolved. As I asked you before, what outcome did you expect?