Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The June update for ultra?

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 12:57 PM)
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I'm wondering now that three are not pushing the June update to us and just waiting for July's now. Still not received it yet stuck on mays software patch. 😕
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
It's rolled out in batches dependant on network etc
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I don't get it, over on xda my networks June update is uploaded saying its been released h3g uk. Screenshot_20210705-155844_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What firmware release is that for?

It does not say AUF6. 

Just checked on Samsung's servers and the latest it is showing is the old AUE1 release with the May security patch for the Three CSC code, H3G.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Well it's there for downloading on xda as you can see.
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Its on the June software update page on xda Screenshot_20210705-173936_Samsung Internet_1741.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Your screenshot shows that it is, "(OFFICIAL STOCK)", which is for the unbranded Samsung firmware, (CSC code BTU), rather than the carrier branded variant for Three on CSC code3G.

Does it mention CSC code H3G as I cannot determine from your screenshot.

Samsung are still showing no release for AUF6 for Three on CSC code H3G.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
No it just says official firmware the auf6 June update as you can see Vodafone, o2, and you can see the btu you are talking about is there for downloading.
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
So is three networks auf6 firmware csc code h3g you can download it and flash it with odin.
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Anyway I think something has happened and three have pulled it and have joined them with July's update or something 🤔
0 Likes