Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text issues s21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 18-12-2021 12:23 PM)
Pinkiecm06
First Poster
Options

Has anyone ever had issues with typing out long texts? I have the s21 Ultra and recently when I type out a long text the messaging app I am using closes and the whole message is gone. It happens for messenger, text messages, and emails. Literally every single messaging app this happens. I don't know if it's a Samsung issue that needs brought to their attention. All apps and phone system are always updated and I do shut my phone down wait a few minutes to turn it back on every now and then as suggested by provider. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could set it to auto start at a specific time like night .
Android 12 has been buggy in general.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Pinkiecm06: When the app closes, have you tried tapping on the Recent Apps button in the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen to see if you're able to restore it? If not, head to Battery and Device Care > Tap the graph symbol in the top right > App Issue History, and check to see if an issue was recently detected with the relevant app.

Try pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds to perform a Soft Reset, and address any temporary software issues. If the problem persists, then please send an Error Report via the Samsung Members app so our experts can have a look into this in further detail. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get help > Error report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of experiencing the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes