Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 09:38 AM)
Warren3r
First Poster
Options
How long does it take to speak to someone who can help with customer service no one is interested no Empathy email address not even monitored wasted 3 days of my life 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Warren3r ,

I would be more than happy to help or send you to the right department to get this sorted. However, before doing this I will require more information about this. Can you tell me more about your experience? 

0 Likes
Warren3r
First Poster
Options

Hi Tess
Where do I begin. I Ordered a new S21 and they day after a new promotion came out with a free speaker. I contacted customer service and asked if the free speaker could be added to my order as the new phone was not due till the 10th of May .They said no and the only way I could get the speaker was to cancel and reorder. They said they couldn't cancel because my phone was on its way Really! I tried to order again and because I have already used my old phone as a trade in my second order was cancelled. I have now lost out on the £150 Google play voucher and if my first order isn't cancelled correctly by today I will also loose out on the free speaker. I have rang customer service multiple times and I'm getting nowhere. I have been given an email address to complain to and tge response from that is why are not replying to emails at present. I have also rang the trade in service and they are also not taking calls . So who would you suggest I speak to . ? My order number is UK**********

Thanks

0 Likes
filmalive
Journeyman
Options
Good luck with that. I had the same issue with the play voucher. Nothing
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Yes had a similar issue where on the same say just 2 hours later the price dropped on one of their products. They told me to cancel and reorder but I couldn't after speaking with them but order still hadn't left them. They told me to return and reorder after a refund or now but it seemed such a faff and a waste to send the exact same product and reorder the same just to get £90 off.....it's a lot but by the time they refund it will end and already has and I'm not prepared to buy 2 just like that.
If you keep the first order...do you still have the Google voucher? Think that maybe better than the speaker tbh. X
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for explaining this to me. The Online Shop Team should be able to get this sorted for you. You can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Warren3r
First Poster
Options
No I have nothing and the support shop what a joke . I can't honestly tell you how bad they are . At least I'm not the only one I suppose.
0 Likes
Warren3r
First Poster
Options
Just an update i have had been offered a voucher to compensate for my poor service. I have tried to reorder a new S21 and trade in again but Samsung say my old phone has already been used as a trade in .All my orders have been returned and I have had my payment back but clearly there is a problem with the trade in team updating so once again been let down .Any ideas what I can do to sort this or do I just give up with Samsung
0 Likes